Rockhard Bendigo will host Stage 3 of the Ultimate Girevik Cup in Bendigo.
2 Live Events will be held as GSAA members prepare to qualify for the IKMF World Marathon Championships in Poland this November.
-The first live event will take place on August 10th, 2019 at Rock Hard.
-The second Live event will take place on the 19th October 2019 at Rock Hard.
ULTIMATE GIREVIK CUP (Stage 3)**
This competition features 30 minute Half Marathon lifts of:
For GSAA members, this event is also a qualifying stage for the IKMF World Championships in Poland (November).
Video Submission for this event is available and must be completed 1 week before the live event. (October 12th)
Members will be sent instructions and requirements once they have registered via the VIDEO SUBMISSION selection on the registration form.
**All GSAA members are eligible to enter UGC Stage 3.
It is not a requirement to have competed in any previous Half Marathon competitions.
Requirements to be part of the Australian National Team selection:
- Participate in the 3 stages of the UGC throughout 2019.
- Remote video submissions are permitted for Amateurs only for qualification/ranking and required by live submission date above.
- Have certified minimum rank of CMS validated by a certified judge for the Elite division.
- The athletes of the National team must be financial members of GSAA.
- The inclusion of athletes in the amateur category will require a minimum rep rate over a 60 minute lift and will be subject to the technical proficiency of the participant at the decision of the IKMF Country Representative.
- Snatch 900+ reps
- Jerk 900+ reps
- Half Snatch 750+ reps
- Long Cycle 720+ reps
Rules & Ranks: https://www.ikmf-world.com/ranks/
Requirements for Elite and Veteran Marathon to Achieve CMS in 2019:
- This lift MUST be done at a competition and judged by a certified IKMF judge.
- Videos will NOT be accepted for the CMS qualifying lift.
- You will be required to apply for an official CMS certificate from IKMF at a cost of €10 EURO.
- Complete all 3 stages of the 2019 Ultimate Girevik Cup.
Video Submission (Amatuers only):
Video submission for this event is available for Amatuers only and must be completed 1 week before the live event, by October 12th 2019. Here are the strict video submission guidelines.Enter Competition
- Live Event #1 Saturday, 10th August, 2019
Live Event #2 Saturday, 19th October, 2019
- Weigh in Time: 9:00am
- Start Time: 10:00am
- Gym name: Rockhard Bendigo
- Address: 27 McDowalls Rd, East Bendigo, VIC 3550
- Junior / Adult fee: $29 / $49
- 30 mins Half Snatch
- 30 mins Snatch
- 30 mins One Arm Jerk
- 30 mins One Arm Long Cycle
- 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg, 24kg, 32kg
Body weight classes:
- Male: Under 75kg / 75-85kg / Over 85kg
- Female: Under 60kg / 60-70kg / Over 70kg
- Email: Kettlebellmarathonaustralia@gmail.com
- Facebook Updates